Wednesday 13 February 2013

Stepping Down as Global Partners Co-ordinator

Dear all,
I have decided to step down as North Western Synods Global Partners Co-ordinator so a new person is being sought. If you have some time and energy and vision for organising and building on our Taiwanese partnership and a willingness to visit Taiwan and help organise and support groups to visit and to come to our synod from Taiwan then we are looking for you and please contact the Synod office with your expression of interest.
I will be travelling to Taiwan this year for several months as part of my sabbatical with my family and am sure it will be a time of change. The role has meant I have visited and shared with many Taiwanese sisters and brothers and people from local churches around our synod too. I hope it will be a role with lots of interest and someone who can take and develop the strategy set down in 2012 for our synod Global Partners.

It is a role I have really enjoyed and from which I am happy to pass on information about. I have a couple of boxes of Taiwanese items like maps, cds, tea and english information leaflets and photos for the next person who will visit local churches and enthuse them about the partnership!

kind blessings,
Kate

No comments: